Tuesday, April 24, 2018

San Fran Buildingscape


Click Here to Bid (6x6in. - starts at $100)

Some of my favorite views in San Francisco are from way up on one hill, looking down and then up another hill. I have more like this that I'm sure I'll paint at some point. I'd like to try them bigger.

Meanwhile, why have I not posted in weeks? Well, last week I was attending the Plein Air Convention in Santa Fe, which was pretty great. I painted some, but have nothing to show for it, mostly due to the high winds that almost blew me (and everyone else) away. The week before that I was home but had a crick in my neck so severe I couldn't do much of anything. Yeah. First it's my back, then my neck. Is it that I'm getting old? At any rate, I'm back in the studio and feeling better, but rusty.

No comments: